If you are wanting to move to Rexburg, Idaho, we don’t blame you! It is a great place to live, work and raise a family. Known as America’s Family Community and ranked one of the safest cities in America, it is no wonder why you want to live in Rexburg.
Fun Things to Do in Rexburg
If you are looking for adventure, then Rexburg is ideal for you. Rexburg has a lot to offer families and outdoor enthusiasts. Residents and visitors of Rexburg enjoy year-round outdoor sports and local attractions. More than a recreational meca, Rexburg offers great restaurant and shopping options to choose from.
Restaurants in Rexburg
If you love eating at new restaurants, then you will love the food options in Rexburg. Eat from all ends of the spectrum in Rexburg, from Asian to BBQ and even farm to table restaurants.
- The Hickory ranks among the best places to eat in Rexburg on TripAdvisor. Here they specialize in burgers, BBQ and hand cut fries.
- Da Pineapple Grill offers Hawaiian and Asian cuisine with a full sushi bar. This town favorite has been open in the area for over ten years.
- Fresco Kitchen & Grill locally sources many of its ingredients. Delicious meals include fresh salads, gourmet style burgers, sandwiches, plus flavored lemonade and skillet s’mores.
Local Attractions in Rexburg
When you live in Rexburg, you have a variety of local attractions to visit. From local museums to kids centers, there are family activities that everyone can enjoy.
- The Legacy Flight Museum is a place you can go to see United States Military aircrafts. Explore what it was like for pilots who protected our freedoms.
- The Museum of Rexburg has local memorabilia and information about the Teton Dam Flood. For rich history about Rexburg, be sure to visit this museum.
- Kidsburg is a children’s learning and activity center, with over 5,000 square feet of fun. This discovery center is aimed for children from 18 months to 8 years old.
- The Idaho Centennial Carousel is located in Porter Park and is the only wooden carousel in Idaho.
National Parks Near Rexburg
Situated west of Grand Teton National Park and near Yellowstone National Park, Craters of the Moon and more, Rexburg offers endless recreational options. From hiking, hunting and fishing, to camping, kayaking, and more. Rexburg is the perfect place for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Craters of the Moon National Monument has miles of miles of rugged lava flows and cinder cones. These dormant volcanoes are a sight unlike any other.
- Grand Teton National Park is located in Wyoming, just East of Rexburg. This national park is a popular destination in for hiking, camping and fishing, as well as skiing and other sports. .
- Yellowstone National Park is home to the famous geyser old faithful and is the world’s first national park. The park features canyons, rivers, hot springs, wildlife and more.
Make the Move to Rexburg
Now that you know how much Rexburg has to offer and why people love living in Rexburg, you may be interested in starting your life in this great city. Luckily for you, we know how you can get started. From lot purchasing, to in house drafting and custom home building, Guardian Homes can build your dream home in Rexburg, Idaho. This award winning Eastern Idaho custom home builder has proven to provide the highest quality and craftsmanship in the industry. Do not wait to move to Rexburg or put off building your dream custom home. The time to build in Rexburg is now!
I was born in rexburg in 1967, as passing through. I grew up in milwaukie and portland or and then moved to Vancouver,WA because it’s a smaller town. Thanks be to Jesus for my life and thanks for being there for me!