Heise Hot Springs is a natural mineral hot spring, kept at a temperature of around 104 degrees. It is perfect for soaking those sore muscles and joints, sitting and relaxing, or just to warm up from the cold during the winter! They have a warm pool, which is fresh water and kept around 92 degrees. This pool is ideal for little kids and families. During the summer months (Memorial Day through Labor Day) they also offer a Summer Pool. With a temperature around 84 degrees, you will love this pool as you jump off the diving board, swim laps, play with the family, or just cool down during those hot summer days. Located in the Summer Pool facility they also have a 350 ft. water slide! This is sure to be a hit for the kids and brave adults.
5116 East Heise Road
Ririe, Idaho 83443
1. Head south toward W 2nd S
2. Turn right onto W 2nd S
3. Turn left onto S 2nd W
4. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto W 4th S/Viking Dr.
5. Continue onto S Hwy 191/S Yellowstone Hwy
6. Slight left onto S 2000 W/Archer Rd
7. Continue onto W 7800 S
8. Slight right toward S 600 E/Archer Rd
9. Slight right onto S 600 E/Archer Rd
10. Turn left onto E 200 N/Heise Rd/Poplar Loop
11. Keep left at the fork
12. Continue onto N 5050 E
13. Turn right onto E Heise Rd